CUSTOMER CARE EQUALS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
The ultimate goal at Retractable Solutions is complete customer satisfaction. Our screens are crafted from the finest materials and assembled with care by hand. Factory-trained professionals, experienced in every aspect of installation, custom-fit your Phantom Screens to your home. We deliver superior customer satisfaction by continually meeting your needs and expectations. At Retractable Solutions, we believe our customers deserve the very best.
MAINTAINING YOUR PHANTOM SCREENS
Proper maintenance guidelines below will ensure years of worry free service for your screens.
- •Screens should be retracted into protective storage housing when not in use.
- •Spring loaded systems may retract suddenly. Do not push the mesh to release the magnet or latch. A safety feature releases the slide bar if the mesh is lightly bumped. Continual abuse will affect operation. When rolling the screen into the housing, ensure the mesh rolls evenly. Retracting the product with creases in the screen can cause wrinkles.
- •Motorized screens should be watched during operation. Objects left under a motorized unit can prevent the unit from lowering. If this happens, lift the slide bar up manually, remove the obstacle, and lower the slide bar. If it does not extend to a level position, use the remote up button and roll up the mesh until the slide bar is level. Stop the unit, and then lower it.
- •Interruption of power can affect motorized unit operation. Ensure that power is still getting to the unit by checking circuit breakers and ground faults for resetting. Remotes (in wall and handheld) have a limited battery life. If the remote light does not come on when the buttons are depressed, the battery is exhausted.
- •Insect screens are intended to provide reasonable insect control and are not intended to provide the retention and/ or security of objects, animals or persons inside or outside your dwelling.
- •Ensure tracks are kept free of dirt and debris which may cause the screen to perform poorly. Cleaning the tracks and lubricating them with Phantom's greaseless silicone spray can restore smooth operation.
- •Mesh fabric, housing tracks and slide bar can be cleaned with water and a soft brush but not with a pressure washer. A mild detergent like dish soap can be used, but do not use chemicals. After cleaning the mesh, allow it to dry before rolling it back up into the housing.
- •It is normal for the mesh to "sail" in certain windy conditions. This may cause the mesh to pull out of the track, however when the wind subsides the mesh will return against the track.
- •Motorized units should be retracted in winds in excess of 25 mph. Wind load may affect the ability of the unit to extend or retract. The screens should never be used solely for the purpose of a wind break.
For information regarding the Limited Lifetime Warranty on Phantom products, click here.
Retractable Solutions is committed to providing the best possible customer care and attention before and after your purchase. At all times, we are committed to following these service guidelines. We promise to:
- •Handle all your inquiries in a friendly, professional, and timely manner.
- •Offer you customized solutions that meet your specific screening needs.
- •Provide you with written quotes upon request.
- •Schedule your screen installation at a mutually agreed upon time.
- •Guarantee that our sales and installation professionals always present themselves as representatives of the company.
- •Perform installations responsibly and professionally to ensure the integrity of your home.
- •Demonstrate the use, service and maintenance of your screen following its installation.
- •Review your warranty with you and guarantee your purchase is registered under Phantom's Corporate Warranty Program.
- •Follow-up with you to confirm your satisfaction with your products and services.
- •Value your ongoing feedback and welcome your thoughts on improving our products and services.
How To Get Service: Should it happen that one of your Phantom Screen products from Retractable Solutions needs to be serviced or repaired, please contact us by phone at: (517) 485-8243 or Toll Free at 1-888-PHANTOM (742-6866) Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Hours may vary during winter season. Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays please leave a message. A customer representative will contact you within 24-48 hours of the first business day.