- Handle all your inquiries in a friendly, professional, and timely manner.
- Offer you customized solutions that meet your specific screening needs.
- Provide you with written quotes upon request.
- Schedule your screen installation at a mutually agreed upon time.
- Guarantee that our sales and installation professionals always present themselves as representatives of the company.
- Perform installations responsibly and professionally to ensure the integrity of your home.
- Demonstrate the use, service and maintenance of your screen following its installation.
- Review your warranty with you and guarantee your purchase is registered under Phantom’s Corporate Warranty Program.
- Follow up with you to confirm your satisfaction with your products and services.
- Value your ongoing feedback and welcome your thoughts on improving our products and services.
- Screens should be retracted into protective storage housing when not in use.
- Spring loaded systems may retract suddenly. Do not push the mesh to release the magnet or latch. A safety feature releases the slide bar if the mesh is lightly bumped. Continual abuse will affect operation. When rolling the screen into the housing, ensure the mesh rolls evenly. Retracting the product with creases in the screen can cause wrinkles.
- Motorized screens should be watched during operation. Objects left under a motorized unit can prevent the unit from lowering. If this happens, lift the slide bar up manually, remove the obstacle, and lower the slide bar. If it does not extend to a level position, use the remote up button and roll up the mesh until the slide bar is level. Stop the unit, and then lower it.
- Interruption of power can affect motorized unit operation. Ensure that power is still getting to the unit by checking circuit breakers and ground faults for resetting. Remotes (in wall and handheld) have a limited battery life. If the remote light does not come on when the buttons are depressed, the battery is exhausted.
- Insect screens are intended to provide reasonable insect control and are not intended to provide the retention and/or security of objects, animals, or persons inside or outside your dwelling.
- Ensure tracks are kept free of dirt and debris which may cause the screen to perform poorly. Cleaning the tracks and lubricating them with Phantom’s greaseless silicone spray can restore smooth operation.
- Mesh fabric, housing tracks and slide bar can be cleaned with water and a soft brush, but not with a pressure washer. A mild detergent like dish soap can be used, but do not use chemicals. After cleaning the mesh, allow it to dry before rolling it back up into the housing. It is normal for the mesh to “sail” in certain windy conditions. This may cause the mesh to pull out of the track, however when the wind subsides the mesh will return against the track.
- Motorized units should not be operated in winds in excess of 25 mph. Wind load may affect the ability of the unit to extend or retract. The screens should never be used solely for the purpose of a wind break.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Terms and Conditions
Phantom Mfg. (Int’l) Ltd. warrants solely to the original purchaser of Phantom Screens that the screen purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use as long as the screen remains at its installed location and is owned by the original purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not apply to: (a) mesh and mesh components; (b) clear and colored vinyl materials; (c) asserted defects caused by modification, misuse, or abuse, or improper maintenance of the screen; (d) asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgments; (e) defects asserted by any purchaser who did not purchase the screen from an Authorized Phantom Distributor or Dealer in the United States of America or Canada; (f) specific components as outlined below:
Motors and manual gears:
Phantom Mfg. (Int’l) Ltd. warrants the electrical motors and manual gears for a period of five years, commencing from the date of satisfactory installation for the original purchaser, against failure under expected normal use. Warranty is void if the electrical motor is exposed to water, acts of God or abnormal conditions.
Electrical and electrical accessories:
Phantom Mfg. (Int’l) Ltd. warrants the electric components, including remote transmitters and receivers for a period of five years, commencing from the date of satisfactory installation for the original purchaser, against failure under expected normal use. This warranty is void if the electrical components are exposed to water, acts of God or abnormal conditions. The costs of removal, shipping and installation of the included materials are under warranty for a period of two years from the date of original installation by an Authorized Phantom Distributor or Dealer.
Limitations on Obligations
The obligations of Phantom Mfg. (Int’l) Ltd. hereunder are limited to repair or replacement (at our sole option) of included parts of the screen found to be defective under this Limited Warranty. In no event shall Phantom Mfg. (Int’l) Ltd. be liable for damages of any type, including, but not limited to: economic loss; or any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any type, including, but not limited to, time, wages or lost profits, of any nature or kind, or for damages to or loss of property, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. Any implied warranty, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, is hereby limited in duration to that of the express limited warranty contained in this document, unless a shorter period is permitted by law. This document sets forth the entire liability of Phantom Mfg. (Int’l) Ltd. with respect to Phantom Professional screens, Legacy screens, Serene screens, Prestige screens, Executive screens and Distinction screens. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
No Other Express Warranties
The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire express warranty and representation of Phantom Mfg. (Int’l) Ltd. with regard to its screen products. This Limited Warranty shall be controlling over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices which may be executed in connection with the purchase of Phantom Screens products. No representation or warranty made by any Phantom distributor, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding to you or Phantom Mfg. (Int’l) Ltd. other than as set forth herein.